A virus is the most feared element among the computer and internet users as some sect of malicious groups who want to harm the online users by extracting their valuable information are going rampant these days. And not only the actual virus but there are certain programs like Cyber Security, Antivirus System Pro, Personal Security, Windows system suite, Malware Doctor, Navashield, WinPC Defender, GreenAV, Anti-Virus-1, Thinkpoint and many others, which make you believe that your system is caiught with a virus infection when there is nothing of this sort that has happened.
These types of programs try their best to convince you to pay for the complete paid version of their scanning engine in order to cleanse the system of all the malicious factors. Now, whenever there is any such situation it is considered proper to remove all these fake anti-virus programs from your system as soon as possible.
The procedure to erase these programs from your PC comprises of 9 very simple steps which are enlisted as under:
- Reboot the system in safe mode by pressing f8 incessantly until you receive the list containing safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode command prompt and others. Choose safe mode with network that would give you an internet connection in safe mode and would show you updates on anti-virus software.
- Next select the Administrator account when the login display shoots up.
- Reorganize Internet Explorer that functions well with 7 and others.
- The following five softwares have to be downloaded next. It is suggested to burn these on CD and copy under safe mode:
- AVG Free| Virus Removal Tools| Free Download| UK
- Computer Virus Attacks, Information, News, Security, Detection and Removal|McAfee
- Download Free Trial Business Antivirus Software| Bitdefender
- Kaspersky Lab UK
- Malwarebytes Antimalware
- Before carrying out the scanning process, better erase all tentative files in the cache and are there for one week or so.
- Make use of “RemoveFakeAntivirus” first of all and then install the updated version of Malwarebytes.
- Notify the fake program’s name and sail through an internet surf but be sure that all the related files have been deleted.
- Now before actually starting up better use “HijackThis”, which helps in making you see what is running on your system. Also it shows up the elements that can be deleted manually.
- Finally, restart your PC the way you normally do it and execute scanning using another program called SUPERAntiSpyware.
So, the next time you or any of your acquaintances are engulfed with any this problem then advice them to follow the above process and within minutes you would sure be relieved if in case you cross any technical issue then you can reach our Avast antivirus technical support expert @ 1-888-959-1458.