When you were trying to uninstall Avast antivirus on your system and somehow, is unable to perform it properly then it is required by you to go through stuff written below. Due to increasing popularity, people are downloading it on their computer to restrict malware to enter their computer system. But when they are trying to uninstall it for one or another reason by command prompt they are lacking somewhere, now you will easily do it by reading set of steps written below:-
- Unlock the option of “start menu”.
- Choose “All programs”.
- Press “Accessories” and then, select “Command prompt”.
- Type wmic when command prompt come over window screen and then, press enter option.
- Type command saying “product get name” and the press “enter”. This will show list of applications available on your computer with their complete names.
- Type “product where name= “ “ call uninstall and then end whole scenario by pressing “enter” option.
- For confirming un-installation procedure you need to type Y.
Once you have gone through the listed steps, you can easily uninstall Avast antivirus available on your system. If you face any kind of problems, it is required to give call on specified Avast contact support number. There are various reputed and certified technical service providers who are available round the clock to serve all your unexpected issues. You can also count our unit for serving issues related to this antivirus. Whatever your issues are, they will be best served at our supporting units which are open all the time to serve your errors. Our professional will left no solution to turn your bad situation into good ones. In order to grasp quality solutions from is, you need to make a call on Avast antivirus technical support helpline phone number.